Questions & Answers
Q: How long does a Reading take?
A Reading takes an hour. You will have time to ask three questions. As part of a Reading you might discuss work, career, lifework, love and relationships and other areas of concern to you.
Q: How will I receive my Reading?
You can choose to receive your Interpretation on the phone or in person (if you are able to travel to Northern New Hampshire). Other options may be available. Contact me to discuss these.
Q: How often should I have a reading?
Whenever you have questions.
Q: How do I get a Reading?
First send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your phone number and email address including the following:
- Your full name at birth and now – please indicate which is which
- Your date of birth (day, month, year)
- Your place of birth (city, state, and country, if other than the U.S.A),
- Your time of birth (if known) Although I can do a Chart without it, your time of birth provides a great deal of information, so I would highly recommend that you have it, if at all possible. In the U.S.A., hospitals are required to keep records of all births and birth times. In many towns, the Town Offices also keep records of the time of birth.
- If your question involves another person or a pet, you will need to give
that person or pet’s date of birth, place of birth and time of birth (if known).
- If you have three questions, please include them in your email along with any background information you wish to share.
Q: How much does a Reading cost?
My standard fee is $65 for an hour’s Reading. Any additional time will be rescheduled in increments of 15 minutes at $1 per minute.
Q: How do I pay for a Reading?
You can use Pay Pal or mail me a personal check for $65 in the US mail. I will provide you my mailing address if you choose the second option. Once I have received your payment, we will schedule your appointment by phone.